Residential Development & Land Agency Consultants
Residential Development & Land Agency Consultants

Founded by Residential Development Surveyor Toby Box MSc, MRICS, Landsync Surveyors provide both private and commercial clients with expert residential property consultancy, land agency services and party wall matters, all delivered to the highest levels of customer satisfaction and service.

Landsync Surveyors operate as one of the leading Residential Land Agents in Kent. We cover the whole of the South East of England with specific in-depth knowledge of Kent, East Sussex, West Sussex, Essex and Surrey.

**** WANTED **** WANTED **** WANTED ****

Landowners seeking professional RICS advice on their lands residential development potential and market value.  Call for free initial advice.

Our Residential Development Consultancy services are used by large PLC’s and corporates, SME property development businesses, private individuals and often their wider families.  We are able to provide customers with a professional opinion on their lands future potential for residential development.  If the land is suitable for development, Landsunc Surveyors go on to provide you with in-depth advice on all the various available options, then guide you carefully through the whole process.

Party Wall Matters are applied stringently in line with the Party Wall etc. Act 1996.  Our party wall services span the whole of mainland England.

As well as benefiting from our own extensive property expertise, Landsync Surveyors have immediate access to a varied team of property professionals and service providers, whose input complements our provision of professional advice and recommendation.  Our business is designed from top to bottom to deliver you the most efficient, secure, accurate and cost-effective outcome.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your property needs with a free initial call.

To get in touch call – 07956 117721

If you are interested in building your own home or having a custom-build home built on your behalf, then recent government legislation allows you to add your name to your local authority Right to Build Register. Find out more and register with your local authority by clicking below.